My secret life: Marco Moiso
The home i grew up in... was a wonderfull house in the center of Rome between The Pantheon and Colosseum.
When I was child I wanted to be.... well, who's the boy that never dreamed about becoming a space traveler? But than i became more realistic and i though about becoming a police officer.
The moment that changed me for ever ....is when my father has left our house.
My greatest inspiration.... i still remember my first demonstration. From that event I've started to ask my-self about why things appens , how they happens, thanks to who and in benefit of who else.
My real-life villain ... I've been living in Italy for 25 years... Berlusconi is a great exampe of the word "Villain".
If i could change one thing about myself.... I would prefer to have wasted less time in my life and it would be bettere to have come here in London to study before the time I did.
At night I dream of... the family that , one day, I'll have.
What I see when I look in the mirror... is a person that has seen a lot of things and hopefully learned from those things.
My style icon... it's not a certain person, but i know how i want to look like.
My favourite item of clothing ... i love boxers... i have boxers of every color!
I wish i nevern worn... such of baggy pants with a giant chain hooked pocket by pocket.
It's not fashionable but I like... skateboarding shoes
lunedì 20 ottobre 2008
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)

1 commento:
I really enjoyed reading this.
Made one or two grammar/vocab changes IN CAPITALS.
The home i grew up in... was a wonderful house in the center of Rome between THE Pantheon and Colosseum.
The moment that changed me for ever ....is when my father left [from] our house.
My greatest inspiration.... i still remember my first demonstration. From that event I've started to ask my-self about why things Happen , how they happens, thanks to whoM and in benefit of whoM else.
My real-life villain ... I've been living in Italy for 25 years... Berlusconi is a great EXAMPLE OF the word "Villain".
If i could change one thing about myself.... I would prefer to have wasted less time in my life and it would be better to HAVE COME here in London to study before the time I did.
At night I dream of... the family that , one day, I'll have.
What I see when I look in the mirror... is a person that has seen a lot of things and hopefully learned from those things.
[GREAT PHRASE!]
My style icon... it's not a certain person, but i know how i want to look like.
My favourite item of clothing ... i love boxers... i have boxers of every color!
I wish i nevern worn... such of baggY pants with a giant chain hooked pocket by pocket.
It's not fashionable but I like... skateboarding shoes
Posta un commento