PRESENTATION
I'm Marco,
I'm 25 and I come from Roma.
I've done a lot of things in my life, really. I've done enough thinks to make people sometimes don't believing those things.
When I was 18 I've founded a clothes brand that had been sold all around Italy for a couple of years.
I've managed al the departments of the industry, from designers to deliveries.
During those two years I used to live the winter season on the mountains of the centre of Italy.
When I've realized that too many money were needed to to something like the thing I was trying to do, I gave up.
After that, I've been employed in a real state agency for a short time, but I really didn't like that ambience.
That's the reason why I came back to something similar to my old occupation: I was employed by a snowboarding clothing chain of shop as buyer and as person in charge for the technical snowboarding department, for sure I was also a sale assistant.
It was nice , I also travelled to do that. I went to different snowboarding clothes fiery in Monaco and Barcelona.
During the time I was employed there I decided with a friend to open an American Bar in the centre of Rome.
After six month our club was ready for the opening, it was a really nice bar on two floors with inside terrarium for snakes and rural paintings on the walls, it was very nice.
Every night we were used to host pub crawls, parties and aperitifs.
During that time I've been also teaching in a professional bartenders school of Rome called : Flair on Fire.
After one year, I started to be tired of that, probably I wasn't tired about that job, that it was very funny, but I've started to think about my future,
I decided that it was the time to sell our activity.
I've done that thinking to come here, thinking about what I want to become one day.
I came here nearly one year ago, thinking to join this university, thinking to join the “Advertising and Marketing Communication” course, and that's what I'm doing now.
I have to start the “marketing” course because the “Advertising and Marketing Communication” course is not running on February, than I'll see if keep on doing this course or change next September.

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento