A.M.P.N. GROUP
Pakleni islands holiday resort .
Ladies and Gentleman I'm glad to introduce the A.M.P.N. Group project about Pakleni Islands.
First of all, I'm going to show you our project of what will be a multi-million pound holiday resort. Than I'll introduce all the incomings and jobs benefit and last but not least I'll show you all how to make this dream real with no pollution and keeping the environment safe and natural.
The resort will be self-contained powered.
At the end of my presentation, My staff and I will be glad to answer all your questions.
Looking at the structures side of the argument, we're going to built our resort
in such way it will be blend in the nature.
Our resort will be built horizontally and all our structure will look, from outside,
like old indigenous buildings.
I'm going to show a sample of this structure, which has been already built in our laboratories and put in such the kind of Pakleni islands environment:

(The real picture comes from google image: “capanna isola”)
As you can see, our structures (this is a royal suite) are perfectly blended in the environment.
Our suites are made, as much as possible, by wood and the rest is made by bricks.
All suites have their own beach (as everybody know Pakledi islands are known for their nudist beaches), with trees and a private access to the sea.
A leisure center will be built, following the same methods, on the biggest island: Stipanska.
All the activities will be performed there.
A good point is that, inside the suites, our customers will find out an exclusive all including ambient made in a special mix between marble, woods, aquariums and plants.
Next picture will show you a typical bedroom in our resort.
(The real picture comes from hotel-caravanserai.com ) Our bedrooms are very comfortable and elegant and their style has got a peak of oriental style.
Every suite will have its own pre-warmed swimming pool.

(The real picture comes from hotel-caravanserai.com )
(The real picture comes from hotel-caravanserai.com )
As you can see, the structure is still coherent mixing wood and marbles.
We want to create a real relaxing atmosphere for our customers.
I've shown you only some of the peculiarities of our resort, but let's get into the economic questions.
Economically speaking, the A.M.P.N. GROUP will invest about 2 million dollars only in materials.
This price is carried out from Croatian Industries pricelist; it's a promise to the Government that we'll buy all the materials from Croatian Companies.
There is a reason why we decided to do that.
We are convinced that area must become the richest part of Croatia, first of all to attract such kind of tourists our structure wants to accommodate.
We're not only investing in materials.
To built our resort, we'll need around 1200 workers, it means a full function
of all Hvars' workers for about one year.
After our structures will have been built, we'll employ about 400 workers between animators, workers, chef, and all the figures that a resort needs, full-time all year along.
In the Hvar area, there are expected about 2500 (this is not a real data) every year. Thanks to our resort, Hvar area we'll expect 3500 tourists every year, that means
a 40% increase of tourism in the area.
It's difficult to forecast the increase of the incoming in the area, because of the different quality (richness) of our customers. We're sure it will grow more than the 40%.
As I've introduced till now, our resort well have a no environment impact buildings structure.
Our resort will have a low pollution structure that will also provide energy to all the Hvar area.
That's the one thing we'll import from Sidney, Australia:
The “Bio-Wave system”, proud and glory of the “Bio-Power” Industries.
(The real picture comes from http://www.biopowersystems.com)
Our specialized workers, Hvar specialized workers, will install this kind of power plant on the bottom of the sea, all around the Pakleni islands.
The bower carried out from our power plants will not only be used for our resort but we'll be available for all the Hvar citizens, for half 2/3 the cost of the power coming from normal plants.
We'll transform Hvar and his islands in a power self-contained area.
That's our dream and our investment plans. Have you any questions?

2 commenti:
Marco, I amended your seminar but I'd like you to be able to see the changes I have made. I have done all this on the Word, so I'd like to ask you to send me your email address so that I can send you the document.
I love Caravan-serai Hotel, and think that an hotel that can also pay attention to environment, using free bio-energy, could be a very good idea...
So...are you searching for sponsors yet?
bacio
Posta un commento