The first time I came to London I felt confused by its speedy lifestyle but also amazed because of its beauty and groove.
I was born in Rome and I always lived there. Rome is a 5 million people city, quite big and chaotic. I’m used to live in traffic and confusion but the feeling I had here is non of a chaotic city, or better, of a tidy chaos!
London’s tube is something extraordinary for Italians…I think that if we’d add all the biggest Italian cities tube lines, the final result would be less than how many lines there are just here London!
The great number of tube lines always amazes Italians and you can surely recognize an Italian at a tube station when you see a person staring at the big map set on the wall, without saying nothing. Imagine how someone who has painted carriages for years can look at all that abundance.
Someone, and for true more than someone, says that Rome is the most beautiful city in the world. I quite agree with who says so. I think that Rome is not only beautiful but also friendly and hot sunny city ( and I really miss the sun here!!), but I came to London because it talks me about opportunity, about future, about the possibility of develop my skills in a motivating environment, that gives careers perspectives and meritocracy guarantees.
I don’t even know if that’s true or if it’s just a myth, but now I’m here and I want to take and give all the best that comes from such experience.
lunedì 26 gennaio 2009
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento